Job Purpose:Provide ongoing repair and replacement of customers security, fire, access control, and camerasystem components.
* Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule;investigating customer service requests; conducting tests and troubleshooting techniques;resolving problems.
* Review of existing customer system requirements; recommend necessary equipment to meetcustomer needs; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation;performing acceptance tests.
* Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggestingimproved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
* Keeps personal equipment operating and serviceable by following operating instructions;troubleshooting failures; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling forrepairs.
* Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains customer confidence by keeping all customer related information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; continue ongoing trainingin-house and training provided by vendors; reading professional publications.
* Accomplishes operations and organization mission requirements.
Effective Communication Skills , Excellent Electronics Troubleshooting Skills, Ability To UseMultimeter and Be Able To Analyze Results, Analytical Thinking , Good Judgment, Ability ToBuild Strong Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality,Quality Focus, Team Player, Results Driven, Must Be Comfortable On Ladders From 6’ To 22’Tall, Must Be Comfortable Operating A Scissor Lift At Height, Able To Carry Wiring AndSupplies Up To 60 Lbs.